Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- These terms and conditions apply to your booking of Charters and other services with www.sailfree.com.au, or brought to you by SailFree, and may vary from time to time.
YOUR CHARTER is confirmed once your paperwork is complete, your skippers experience on the charter agreement has been reviewed, and approval by the Operator and deposit has been made. Late payments of the balance can result in your booking being cancelled at the Option of the Operator.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: You are required to have suitable travel insurance or other cover in order that you protect yourself from the potential for cancellation. Note that most Charter Agreements require the balance to be paid 60-70 day prior to charter and once paid no refunds are made. Travel Insurance can cover you for the insurable risks. Here are some situations where clients have benefitted from Travel Insurance, and why we require you have it:
- Your inability to arrive to undertake your charter (such things as airline strikes) or closed roads (such as flooding)
- Cancellations by the Operator due to extreme weather (ie cyclones).
- Your planned skipper’s inability to skipper your charter.
- The rare event of the financial default of the Operator.
Travel insurance is relatively inexpensive and will not only cover you for your charter costs, but others such as accommodation and transport.
YOUR CONTRACT is with the Operator, tour operator, or other service provider. SailFree acts as an Agent and accept no liability for any matters arising from or otherwise connected with your contract. Our email confirmations of the details of your charter/booking and the related charter agreements form the terms of service. You are required to ensure that these details are correct.